‘Music for Peace & World Unity’
A special programme
In May 2008 the entire Turner family presented a special programme on Saint FM (2004-2012) with the theme ‘Music for Peace & World Unity’.
To learn more about this programme see below.
Please contact us for a free and confidential initial discussion of your business communications needs, with no obligation.
May 2008 - single programme
Music and readings
Live with pre-recorded music mixes
Co-presented by the entire Turner family - produced by John Turner
Our playlist included:
• Gustav Holst: Jupiter, the Bringer of Peace;
• Paul Simon: Wartime Prayers;
• Green Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends;
• Kate Bush: Army Dreamers;
• World Party: Message In A Box;
• The Michael Schenker Group: Cry For The Nations;
• Guns N’ Roses: Civil War;
• Suzanne Vega: The Queen and the Soldier;
• Big Country: Peace in Our Time;
• Peter Gabriel: Games Without Frontiers;
• Pink Floyd: Keep Talking;
• Simple Minds: Soul Crying Out
• Monty Python’s Flying Circus: Galaxy Song
.. and pray that there’s intelligient life, somewhere out is space, ‘cos there’s XXXXXX all down here on earth.
‘Goodbye Blue Sky’
‘All religions teach . . .’
A reading by Andrew, explaining what all religions teach . . .
NOTE: Although due to bandwidth limits the mp3 audio files on this website are 48Kbps mono, the audio we produce for clients is in glorious high-definition STEREO
Please contact us to find out how our media productions experience can help your business.
Cool audio-visuals from Burgh House Media Productions • ‘Music for Peace & World Unity’
Copyright © Burgh House Limited, v1483091015
See our full contact details
PS: St. Helena, Saint Helena or St Helena - it’s the same unique place!
Please note that content featured below is not provided by Burgh House Media Productions,